APPLICATION for 2021 Starts June 1st at 10am.
- Yes ALL returning artisans must apply again and send in 3 new photos and artist profile on the 2021 application form.
- The cost to participate is $250.00 includes tax. for 3 days total.
2021 Garden Map showing ONE directional flow as required by Provincial Health Office and Covid19 protocols.
Please specify your 1st 2nd and 3rd choice of where you would like to be located in garden on the online application form. Every effort will be made to accommodate your requests if it is available, but the Art in the Garden committee makes the final choice
- Registration forms are reviewed and accepted in order of receipt.
Weather: This event will take place rain or shine!
- All artisans will be provided with a 10x10 space ONLY .
- Set up and take down details will be sent to you via email once accepted in to this year's event.
- No power will be available. No wifi. Please use your cell data/3G for sales.
- Please ensure you pack up your items on the Friday & Saturday. You can leave your tent and tables, walls on your tent etc. Security will be provided but we are not responsible for your tent & valuables left onsite unattended overnight.
- Artisans are required to remove any and all garbage, leaving their tent site clean and clear.
- Please leave your pets at home.
- Artisans are responsible for obtaining their own insurance. Nanoose Bay Art in the Garden insurance does not cover artisans, or theft, weather & breakage/damage of your goods.
No refunds after July 5th 2021.
100% of your application fee (less admin charge $50) will be returned up until June 15th 2021 50% of your application fee will be returned after June 15th - July 5th in the event the market has to be cancelled due to the rise n Covid19 or any other reason, a full refund (-$50 admin charge) will be e-transferred back to you within 72hrs of cancellation.
Thank you from the Nanoose Bay Art in the Garden Committee!
PLEASE NOTE: Once you have filled out the application and clicked the "SUBMIT" button, you will receive a message that reads: Thank you from the Nanoose Bay Art in the Gardencommittee! Your application has been submitted! and you will have the option to download a pdf file of your application.
You will be contacted via email within 72hrs - with a welcome email if accepted into this year's event or please try again next year. An additional email will be sent once accepted with detailed information about payment, set-up, take down, artisan parking, etc. All fees are DUE June 15th otherwise your spot will be given up.
2021 Artisan APPLICATION: Please do not apply before 10am June 1st - otherwise your application will not be accepted. Please scroll down 7 pages to complete - hit the submit button ONLY once.